- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Carl Gustaf Ekman
The FBI and Massachusetts police are trying to figure out who "hijacked" Facebook photos of teenage girls from more than a dozen high schools in the state and posted them on a website police say features child pornography.
Police in Massachusetts say part of a website has been shut down after it featured "hijacked" Facebook pictures of teenage girls from dozens of high schools and posted them on the site featuring child pornography.
Charlton Police Lt. Carl Ekman says he was told parts of the website were taken down Thursday.