- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Carl Hagelin
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
With Henrik Lundqvist in goal, Sweden never seems to be short-handed.
Nicklas Backstrom picked up an assist in Sweden's 5-0 win over Slovenia. The Swedes await the winner of Russia-Finland quarterfinal.
Henrik Lundqvist made 19 saves for his second shutout of the Sochi Games and Carl Hagelin scored twice, helping the Swedes rout upstart Slovenia 5-0 Wednesday to advance into Olympic hockey semifinals without three of their best players.
The ice surface is bigger, the pay non-existent and what used to mean bragging rights around the world in the days of dueling superpowers counts for less now that everyone wound up on the same side of capitalism. The trade-off is that you might see one, and as many four, hockey games better-played than anything in an entire season of National Hockey League contests. Here's a look at the upcoming Olympic men's hockey tournament.
Ryan Callahan heard the Madison Square Garden crowd roar loudly each time he scored for the New York Rangers against Colorado.
Too much sun forced the boys of winter to wait to play at the ballpark in the Bronx.
After sun reflecting off the ice delayed the first hockey game at Yankee Stadium, the New York Rangers and pinstriped goalie Henrik Lundqvist beat the New Jersey Devils 7-3 in snow and cold Sunday.
Mats Zuccarello broke up a scoreless duel between two Olympic goalies when he scored with 5:58 remaining, lifting the New York Rangers to a 1-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Thursday night.
The only shot the New York Rangers put past Detroit's Jimmy Howard was actually meant to be a pass.
CHICAGO (AP) — The fast start for the New York Rangers was erased by the Chicago Blackhawks in a couple minutes during the first part of the second period.
TORONTO (AP) — Dominic Moore scored twice, Carl Hagelin had a goal and an assist, and the New York Rangers cruised to a 7-1 victory against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday night.
Instant analysis of the Capitals' 3-2 win over the New York Rangers Friday night at Verizon Center:
Nicklas Backstrom had a goal and an assist, and Eric Fehr scored the tiebreaking goal with 5:09 left to lift the Washington Capitals over the New York Rangers 3-2 Friday night.
Carl Hagelin added an empty-netter with 41 seconds left in the game.