- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
Latest Carl Jung Items
Somebody in the attorney general's office in Kentucky has been getting some bad advice. Jack Conway, a Democrat, is demanding that a popular columnist with advice on how to raise kids, take a "time-out."
Robert Griffin III continues to win new fans and deepen his bond with others as his second season with the Redskins approaches. Several examples of his exploding popularity even test the limits of reason.
"Saul Steinberg: A Biography" (Doubleday/Nan A. Talese), by Deirdre Bair
George Clooney's family drama "The Descendants" was chosen Sunday as the year's best film by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association, whose prizes are an early influence on the way to the Academy Awards.
Actor Viggo Mortensen is appealing to the descendants of Carl Jung to release more letters by the founder of analytical psychology.
Among the most important components of the liberal catechism is the belief in Keynesian economics, the idea that flooding the economy with borrowed dollars will stimulate demand which, in turn, will power us out of recession ( "Obama can't kick the stimulus habit," Comment & Analysis, Wednesday).