- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Latest Carl Kasell Items
The chairwoman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee has denounced the so-called Non-Aligned Movement, with Iran as it current secretary-general, as an "alliance of extremists, flagrant human-rights abuses and purveyors of hate."
NPR's quiz show "Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me" is making the leap from radio to television.
NPR's "Wait Wait ... Don't Tell Me" is coming to TV for the first time.