- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Carl Schramm
Just in time for President Obama's second term, economists Robert Litan and Carl Schramm have given policymakers a recipe for spurring economic growth through entrepreneurship. It should be required reading for Washington's movers and shakers, both in the administration and in Congress.
Wisconsin voters filed into polling stations Tuesday to decide whether to give Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett a rematch against Republican Gov. Scott Walker in next month's rare recall election or whether to back one of Mr. Barrett's fellow Democrats.
"It should never have come to this crap," said Carl Schramm, 77, a Whitefish Bay man who works part time for a plumbing and heating contractor and who voted for
Carl Schramm, 77, a Whitefish Bay man who works part time for a plumbing and heating contractor, said he voted for Mr. Walker.