- Senate races are close in Southern states, poll shows
- Texas A&M kicks off FAA-backed drone tests for business ventures
- Bad loser: ‘Call of Duty’ gamer calls in SWAT team on teen who won
- Sen. Rand Paul: Limited Washington experience isn’t always bad
- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Carlo Ancelotti
Real Madrid and Bayern Munich renew their storied European rivalry in the Champions League on Wednesday, with the Bundesliga champion dominating their history.
Gareth Bale filled the void left by the injured Cristiano Ronaldo, sealing Real Madrid's 19th Copa del Rey title with a late goal in Wednesday's 2-1 win over Barcelona.
Real Madrid will be without Cristiano Ronaldo for the Copa del Rey final against Barcelona on Wednesday after the forward failed to recover from a leg injury.
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has not ruled Cristiano Ronaldo out of the Copa del Rey final just yet, despite injury concerns.
Real Madrid failed to score without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and only just hung on to advance to its fourth straight Champions League semifinal after losing 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday.
Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund met four times last season in the Champions League and Dortmund won both home games, including a 4-1 win that led to Madrid's elimination in the semifinals.
Real Madrid has the perfect opportunity to make up for last season's Champions League exit at the hands of Borussia Dortmund when they meet again with a spot in the semifinals on the line.
Real Madrid's match at Sevilla in the Spanish league on Wednesday is "the most important of the season" to coach Carlo Ancelotti.
Holding a 6-1 lead from the first leg, Real Madrid can finish off its one-sided Champions League series with Schalke on Tuesday.
Real Madrid staked its claim as the main challenger to Bayern Munich's supremacy in Europe with a 6-1 rout of Schalke on Wednesday.
Real Madrid rides a big wave into Schalke for their Champions League last-16 tie on Wednesday having just shot to the top of the Spanish league for the first time since 2012.
No Cristiano Ronaldo? No problem.
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti made Gareth Bale unavailable for Wednesday's 3-0 Copa del Rey victory over Atletico Madrid to fill in for the suspended Cristiano Ronaldo in league play.
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti expects Cristiano Ronaldo to be available for the Copa del Rey semifinal on Wednesday despite the threat of a four-game ban.
Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale will miss Sunday's Spanish league match at Athletic Bilbao as he looks to get back to match fitness.
"It's surprising because it's not a habit of Manchester United to do things this way," Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "At Man United, after so many years of Sir Alex, it's a little surprising."