- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Carlo Rossella
Moments after scooping his pasta from the pan and sprinkling it with thin almond slices, he says: "And that is how we do it."
"Garlic, for me, is a sort of persecution," he says. "They put garlic in almost any dish: With meat, with fish, everywhere. It's not politically correct to impose garlic on everybody."