- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Carlos Boozer Items
From the tough defense to the rugged rebounding and passing big men, the Memphis Grizzlies and Chicago Bulls are practically mirror images.
Tony Parker had 22 points and seven assists in his return from a six-game absence, leading the San Antonio Spurs' balanced attack in a 112-106 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night.
The Chicago Bulls were open all over the floor, so Joakim Noah kept collecting assists. Jumpers for Jimmy Butler and Kirk Hinrich. A dunk for Taj Gibson, another jumper for Butler, and on and on it went.
The Chicago Bulls are showing they can score points as well as limit them. And when they do both, they can make beating even a good team look easy.
Kirk Hinrich made all the right moves for the Chicago Bulls in the final minute of the game.
Before his team faced the surging Bulls, Toronto coach Dwane Casey praised Chicago for being "at the head of the class" when it comes to defense.
Joakim Noah led the Chicago Bulls past the Atlanta Hawks and gave the fans an added bonus in the process.
Chicago Bulls forward Carlos Boozer will miss Tuesday night's game against the Atlanta Hawks with a left calf strain.
With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defense.