- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Carlos Caso-Rosendi Items
The goal of every pope ever elected is liturgical unity ("Many U.S. Catholics want Pope Francis to hold the line, inspire," Web, Friday). However, Carlos Caso-Rosendi's comment that the American church needs to return to an American brand of Catholicism seems to suggest a diversion from the idea of liturgical unity. The Catholic ways should be consistent, regardless of the geographical location. A parish in Manila should celebrate Mass the same way a parish in San Francisco does.