- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carlos Gómez
Though it wasn't a clean effort, it was a win for the Milwaukee Brewers, and they'll take it.
Edison Volquez made few mistakes Saturday night, but there turned out to be little room for error as the Pittsburgh Pirates dropped a 3-2 decision to the Milwaukee Brewers Saturday night.
Jim Henderson got the big out, and made the big play.
The best news for the Phillies after Thursday night: the Milwaukee Brewers are departing Philadelphia.
The Milwaukee Brewers used a big offense on their way to an undefeated road trip.
The Milwaukee Brewers are feeling right at home on the road and gaining more confidence with each win.
Freddie Freeman finally solved Miller Park. The best way to hit there is to hit it out.
Wily Peralta hit his second homer of spring training and allowed one run over 6 1-3 innings but the Milwaukee Brewers lost to the San Francisco Giants 5-4 Tuesday.
They share a name and a love of baseball, but Brewers center fielder Carlos Gomez says his father was always the bigger deal on the diamond back in their native Dominican Republic.
Ryan Braun raised his spring training batting average to .800 with a double and a single in three plate appearances for the Milwaukee Brewers during their 4-2 loss to the Chicago Cubs on Monday.
The Milwaukee Brewers love the players they have up the middle. Carlos Gomez is a Gold Glove center fielder, and speedy shortstop Jean Segura is one of the majors' best young players.
The benches emptied, and Gomez was ejected for shoving Johnson, a reserve outfielder. Freddie Freeman and reserve catcher Gerald Laird were also ejected.
Carlos Gomez ran after balls hit into the outfield and zipped from base to base with the same intensity, his big new contract apparently not affecting his style of play.
Outfielder Carlos Gomez and the Milwaukee Brewers have agreed to a $28.3 million, four-year contract.
Ryan Braun snapped an 0-for-18 slump with an RBI double in the eighth inning, lifting Milwaukee to a three-game sweep of Cincinnati with a 3-2 win Wednesday.
With Braun back to bolster a lineup that had Carlos Gomez, Jean Segura and Jonathan Lucroy emerge last season, the Brewers hope to contend again in the NL Central.
"You don't ever want to give up runs but in a way it's kind of a relief to give up some before the start of the season," he said. "It doesn't really sound like it makes sense, but it kind of does."