- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carlos Gray
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray's son, Carlos, a "team captain" on his 2010 mayoral campaign and a business development and marketing coordinator at the D.C. Housing Authority, is no longer moonlighting as a "brand specialist" for a New York firm that represents top-shelf liquor labels, D.C. officials said.
While embattled D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray fights corruption allegations involving his 2010 mayoral campaign, his son, Carlos, has become entrenched in a party-boy lifestyle that apparently goes with his moonlighting job as a liquor "brand specialist" for top-shelf labels such as Ciroc vodka, Don Julio tequila and Nuvo sparkling vodka liqueur.