- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Carlos Gray
D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray's son, Carlos, a "team captain" on his 2010 mayoral campaign and a business development and marketing coordinator at the D.C. Housing Authority, is no longer moonlighting as a "brand specialist" for a New York firm that represents top-shelf liquor labels, D.C. officials said.
While embattled D.C. Mayor Vincent C. Gray fights corruption allegations involving his 2010 mayoral campaign, his son, Carlos, has become entrenched in a party-boy lifestyle that apparently goes with his moonlighting job as a liquor "brand specialist" for top-shelf labels such as Ciroc vodka, Don Julio tequila and Nuvo sparkling vodka liqueur.