- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Carlos Gutierrez Items
Nearly a hundred top Republican donors and Bush administration officials sent a letter to the House GOP on Tuesday urging lawmakers to pass a bill that legalizes illegal immigrants, arguing that the current system is already allowing them to stay and so it makes sense to register them and bring them into the system.
Republicans who don't tow pro-immigration lines may face fire from within the ranks of their own political party.
President Obama underwent a fitness test at a Pentagon health clinic over the weekend as part of a periodic medical exam coordinated by his doctor.
Mitt Romney's excommunication from the GOP continued over the weekend, with top Republicans growing increasingly angry with the defeated presidential candidate for the damage he's done — and continues to do — to the party's image.
A former George W. Bush administration official joined Democrats Wednesday in calling for the reauthorization of the U.S. Export-Import Bank as it faces a May 31 deadline to stay in business.
The name of Jeb Bush has been bandied about for months as a jump-in candidate for president; the former governor of Florida is described as "the last dream date that Republicans may have at their disposal."
World Bank contracting
The Bush administration yesterday announced reforms to better secure the nation's borders and address rising immigration challenges.