- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
Latest Carlos Marmol Items
Jayson Werth entered Washington's eighth game of the season with zero homers and a grand total of one RBI.
Evan Gattis hit his first homer of spring training, a fourth-inning solo drive Wednesday as an Atlanta Braves' split squad beat the Miami Marlins 3-1.
The Miami Marlins want newcomer Carlos Marmol to keep pitching the way he has been.
A person familiar with the deal tells The Associated Press reliever Carlos Marmol and the Miami Marlins have agreed to a $1.25 million, one-year contract.
Feldman signed a one-year contract with the Cubs and went 7-6 with a 3.46 ERA in 15 starts this season. He is 46-50 with a 4.66 ERA in 219 major league games over nine seasons.
Down and all but out before the All-Star break, the Chicago Cubs are starting to make moves for the future.
The Chicago Cubs dealt starting pitcher Scott Feldman to the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday and traded former All-Star Carlos Marmol to the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for veteran reliever Matt Guerrier.
Dan Haren became a free agent Friday night after the Los Angeles Angels failed to work out a trade and then declined the pitcher's 2013 option.
The Chicago Cubs told closer Carlos Marmol the proposed trade to send him to the Los Angeles Angels for pitcher Dan Haren has fallen apart, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.