- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Latest Carlos Marmol Items
Jayson Werth entered Washington's eighth game of the season with zero homers and a grand total of one RBI.
Evan Gattis hit his first homer of spring training, a fourth-inning solo drive Wednesday as an Atlanta Braves' split squad beat the Miami Marlins 3-1.
The Miami Marlins want newcomer Carlos Marmol to keep pitching the way he has been.
A person familiar with the deal tells The Associated Press reliever Carlos Marmol and the Miami Marlins have agreed to a $1.25 million, one-year contract.
Feldman signed a one-year contract with the Cubs and went 7-6 with a 3.46 ERA in 15 starts this season. He is 46-50 with a 4.66 ERA in 219 major league games over nine seasons.
Down and all but out before the All-Star break, the Chicago Cubs are starting to make moves for the future.
The Chicago Cubs dealt starting pitcher Scott Feldman to the Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday and traded former All-Star Carlos Marmol to the Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for veteran reliever Matt Guerrier.
Dan Haren became a free agent Friday night after the Los Angeles Angels failed to work out a trade and then declined the pitcher's 2013 option.
The Chicago Cubs told closer Carlos Marmol the proposed trade to send him to the Los Angeles Angels for pitcher Dan Haren has fallen apart, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.