- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carlos Molina
An attorney for boxer Carlos Molina has told a judge in Las Vegas that attorneys hope to get a Wisconsin warrant withdrawn and then get immigration proceedings resolved so Molina can be freed from jail.
The promoter for jailed boxer Carlos Molina says attorneys in Wisconsin, Nevada and California are working to free the title-holding fighter following his arrest earlier this month in Las Vegas.
U.S. immigration officials say IBF light middleweight champion Carlos Molina was deported once before, and faces removal again following his arrest in Las Vegas ahead of a scheduled weekend fight.
A scheduled fight this weekend between IBF light middleweight champion Carlos Molina and challenger Jermall Charlo appeared to be in jeopardy Thursday, with Molina jailed in Las Vegas on a federal immigration hold and an arrest warrant from Wisconsin.