- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Carlos Quentin Items
The Padres put outfielder Carlos Quentin on the 15-day disabled list with a strained knee before the second game of their series against the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday night.
The Dodgers remained upset Wednesday about their brawl with the Arizona Diamondbacks, and much of their ire was directed toward pitcher Ian Kennedy.
Zack Greinke will pitch on Wednesday.
San Diego Padres slugger Carlos Quentin has dropped his appeal and is beginning an eight-game suspension for rushing the mound and inciting a brawl in which Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke broke his left collarbone.
Zack Greinke's pitch sailed up and into Carlos Quentin's upper left arm, and it was on.
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke will need surgery to repair his broken collarbone and is expected to miss eight weeks.
Padres slugger Carlos Quentin was suspended eight games Friday and Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Jerry Hairston Jr. one by Major League Baseball for their roles in a brawl Thursday night.
Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke will need surgery to repair his broken collarbone, and Los Angeles says he is expected to return in eight weeks.
A brawl between the Dodgers and Padres left high-priced pitcher Zack Greinke with a broken left collarbone.