- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Carlos Rogers Items
The San Francisco 49ers wanted a statement game to show the skeptics they're a legitimate winner. Justin Smith batted down Eli Manning's pass in the closing seconds of the New York quarterback's latest comeback try, and San Francisco stopped the Giants on fourth down for a 27-20 victory in Sunday's NFC showdown to boost their chances of a first-round playoff bye.
Carlos Rogers found himself standing with the ball in the Candlestick Park end zone last month. He had intercepted a pass — Oh my gosh, yes, he held onto it — and ran it back 31 yards for a score. He had a touchdown dance all planned out, The Dougie. But before he could start the party, he asked himself: "Am I really here?"
Cornerback Phillip Buchanon practiced with the Washington Redskins on Tuesday for the first time since the regular season began. His four-game suspension has expired, and he could play against the Philadelphia Eagles on Oct. 16. The Redskins have their bye this weekend.
Strong safety LaRon Landry expects to miss the Washington Redskins’ season-opener on Sunday after recently aggravating his strained right hamstring, a setback that has caused some friction between Landry and the Redskins’ training staff.
Redskins running back Ryan Torain was scheduled to visit a hand specialist Wednesday evening after injuring his left hand during the morning practice. Coaches are confident, however, that Torain wouldn't miss more than a couple of weeks if his hand is fractured.
The San Francisco 49ers signed free agent cornerback Carlos Rogers and safety Madieu Williams to one-year contracts.
A big green and white sign greeted Mark Sanchez as he drove up to the New York Jets' training facility for the first time in months.
While more than 30 Washington Redskins players gather this week to practice, build camaraderie and maybe, just maybe, improve some element of their game that could eventually transfer to the standings, Trent Williams is more than 1,200 miles away.
One lonely national title. That's all Auburn has, a good dozen fewer than hated rival Alabama claims a few hours away, to the Tigers' enduring chagrin.