- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carlton Cuse
A&E and executive producer Carlton Cuse are looking for some creative minds to check into the network's upcoming "Bates Motel."
"We're looking for an awesome 15-second title sequence that captures the feel of 'Bates Motel' — not as a slasher/horror show, but as a complex, character-based thriller."
' — not as a slasher/horror show, but as a complex, character-based thriller."