- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Carmelo Anthony
Carmelo Anthony said he wants to stay in New York, and said he wants to win.
Carmelo Anthony's will miss the final two games with a torn labrum in his right shoulder, ending his first playoff-less season and potentially his New York Knicks career.
At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
In nearly 800 NBA regular-games, Carmelo Anthony had never played in one like this.
The Toronto Raptors clinched the Atlantic Division title on Friday night.
Trevor Ariza has played through illness the last two games and needed time to get better for Wednesday's key matchup with the Bobcats.
LeBron James couldn't wake up Sunday. He was sluggish when his alarm went off at 8 a.m. and still in a funk when the Miami Heat and New York Knicks tipped off five hours later.
Carmelo Anthony kept losing the ball all night long, and now the New York Knicks have lost their hold on eighth place in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Carmelo Anthony was held to 10 points by Trevor Ariza, who sacrificed his offense, played through illness and continued to show why he'll be a highly sought-after free agent.
Bradley Beal did it again by hitting the game-winning shot for Wizards, who beat the Knicks for the third time this season and second time at Madison Square Garden, 90-89.
New York's once faint, nearly unrealistic playoff hopes have become a real possibility. The Knicks intend to seize the opportunity and run with it.
Momentum on defense is a powerful thing. Force an opponent into a dry spell and a team can seize an opportunity to win big games.
After a laugher over the New York Knicks, the Phoenix Suns are on their longest winning streak in four years.
Even against the Western Conference's worst teams, nothing is coming easy for the New York Knicks right now.
Me wanting to be here, if we can put ourselves in position to at least compete at a high level over the course of whatever, five years, the contract would be, then I'm willing to stay here," Anthony said Thursday while wearing a red hat with the letters "NY" at the Knicks' training center.
"To be honest with you, Mike Woodson, me and him have become, he's been a guy I can talk to," Anthony said.