- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Carmelo Anthony Items
Even against the Western Conference's worst teams, nothing is coming easy for the New York Knicks right now.
A chance to gain ground in the playoff race was there, until Jarrett Jack took it away.
Long after Phil Jackson acknowledged the cheering fans with a thumbs-up and then a wave, there was one more standing ovation inside Madison Square Garden.
Even before meeting with him, Knicks players like Phil Jackson's hiring to run their franchise.
Before Phil Jackson can begin reshaping their future, the New York Knicks are trying to make something of this season.
Phil Jackson won NBA titles as a player and a coach. He'll now try winning as an executive.
Carmelo Anthony said Wednesday that he has heard Phil Jackson will be "coming on board" with the New York Knicks, the strongest indication yet that the 11-time NBA champion coach will soon be taking over the team's basketball operations.
Carmelo Anthony had plenty of help against the struggling Philadelphia 76ers.
On a night of celebration, there were two surprising, strange sights: LeBron James back on Cleveland's bench. The Knicks back in the NBA playoff chase.