- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Carmelo Burgio
"We have been focusing on quantity, but we also want to focus on quality now," said Italian Gen. Carmelo Burgio, who oversees the police training. "It's getting that balance that is the hardest."
"He was a Pakistani with forged [identity] documents [and] with a forged letter of recommendation," Gen. Burgio said.