- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Carmen Bauza
Drew Barrymore, an accomplished actress, producer and director, is launching her own beauty brand. Maybe, she says, it's the next chapter now that she's married art consultant Will Koppelman and they have a 4-month-old daughter, Olive.
Bauza adds, "I know my customer finds Drew relatable."
"We wanted something special. We were not interested in a trend, a celebrity brand that wouldn't last," she said. "We want this to be here and be here for a long time."