- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
Latest Carmen Romero Items
A NATO team assessing possible sites for Patriot missiles to protect Turkey's border with Syria inspected military installations Wednesday in southeast Turkey, the state-run news agency reported.
NATO's top official has expressed deep concern to Afghan President Hamid Karzai over the surge of assaults by Afghan troops on their foreign allies.
NATO has decided to extend an operation to protect the airspace of Baltic members Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with fighter jets, officials said Wednesday.
NATO unexpectedly postponed a definite decision to end its bombing campaign in Libya as consultations continued Wednesday with the United Nations and the country's interim government over how and when to wind down the operation.
NATO's top official said Wednesday that the alliance won't put troops on the ground in Libya to keep order once the civil war ends and that it will be up to the United Nations to help the North African country toward its future once Col. Moammar Gadhafi is no longer at its helm.
Taunting NATO in a defiant audio recording, Moammar Gadhafi said Friday that he is alive despite a series of airstrikes and "in a place where you can't get me."
A former U.S. congressman invited by Col. Moammar Gadhafi arrived in Tripoli on Wednesday on a self-described private mission to urge the Libyan leader to step down as rebels and pro-government forces waged near-stalemate battles.