- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Carney
Carney is an Irish surname: - Source: Wikipedia
A Houston County judge has upheld the suspension of a former Dothan police officer accused of violating the department's social media guidelines.
The White House on Monday attempted to deflect new criticism on the administration's handling of the Benghazi attacks from a firsthand witness and an additional whistle-blower, arguing that an internal State Department review charged with investigating the September attacks was led by an "unimpeachable" team.
The White House on Monday hailed signs of progress from the so-called Gang of Eight senators working on the bipartisan immigration reform bill, but declined to weigh in on any specifics of the deal until it's officially announced.
With less than two months left for Washington to avoid an impending fiscal crisis that could drive economic recovery into a tailspin, President Obama will break away from negotiations to spend four days on a diplomatic trip to Southeast Asia.
When President Obama arrives in Orlando, Fla., on Thursday for a quick one-day visit, two-term Florida Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson won't be among those there to greet him.