- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Carol Boas Goodson
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge refused Wednesday to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.
A judge ordered a woman who has repeatedly tried to contact Jeff Goldblum for the past decade to stay away from the actor for the next three years.
A judge has ordered a French man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst and not attempt to contact the actress for at least the next three years.
A judge on Friday granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles at least five times to try to meet her.
Lenny Dykstra struck out in an attempt to get a restraining order against a man the former baseball player allowed to run his Twitter account and claims is now threatening his finances and freedom.
A judge has granted Halle Berry a three-year civil restraining order against a man charged with stalking the Oscar-winning actress.
Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a temporary restraining against a woman he said claims to be his wife and carrying his baby.
Judge Goodson noted that Mr. Hobbs agreed to the terms of the restraining order and that Miss Hannigan's husband and two children also should be protected.
Goodson noted that Hobbs agreed to the terms of the restraining order and that Hannigan's husband and two children also should be protected.