- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Carol Boas Goodson
Latest Carol Boas Goodson Items
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about actress Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet her.
A judge has ordered a New Hampshire man to refrain from posting anything online about Alyson Hannigan or to try to meet the actress.
A judge refused Wednesday to grant Laurence Fishburne a three-year restraining order against a convicted felon who claims he owns the actor's home.
A judge ordered a woman who has repeatedly tried to contact Jeff Goldblum for the past decade to stay away from the actor for the next three years.
A judge has ordered a French man to stay away from Kirsten Dunst and not attempt to contact the actress for at least the next three years.
A judge on Friday granted Kirsten Dunst a temporary restraining order against a French man who has repeatedly written to the actress and traveled to Los Angeles at least five times to try to meet her.
Lenny Dykstra struck out in an attempt to get a restraining order against a man the former baseball player allowed to run his Twitter account and claims is now threatening his finances and freedom.
A judge has granted Halle Berry a three-year civil restraining order against a man charged with stalking the Oscar-winning actress.
Leonardo DiCaprio has been granted a temporary restraining against a woman he said claims to be his wife and carrying his baby.