- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Carol Wood
The university does not comment on pending litigation or motions of this nature, spokeswoman Carol Wood wrote in an email.
"The University has consistently stated that it will produce all responsive, non-exempt records that are public documents," she wrote. "The University has also consistently said that it will carefully review Mr. Mann's email in order to protect what is legally exempt through FOIA."