- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Carolina Hurricanes Items
The Penguins fired the franchise's all-time winningest coach on Friday while hiring Jim Rutherford away from the Carolina Hurricanes to replace Ray Shero as general manager.
When the Hurricanes fired Kirk Muller, it gave experienced head coaches Peter Laviolette and Barry Trotz another option.
Ron Francis wasted little time putting his stamp on the Carolina Hurricanes.
Jim Rutherford stepped down as general manager of the Carolina Hurricanes on Monday, and the team promoted Hall of Fame player Ron Francis to replace him.
Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller says he has not been told by management if he will keep his job.
The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
Sunday's regular-season finale felt almost like a playoff game for Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller.
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.