- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Carolina Hurricanes Items
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
Garrius Adams saved his best performance for his last regular season home game.
The New Jersey Devils have acquired left wing Tuomo Ruutu from Carolina Hurricanes for center Andrei Loktionov and a conditional third-round pick in 2017.
Anton Khudobin found the perfect way to celebrate his new contract.
Goaltender Anton Khudobin and the Carolina Hurricanes have agreed to a $4.5 million, two-year contract.
Even coach Bruce Boudreau acknowledged the Anaheim Ducks played perhaps their most dynamic hockey of the season early in their 5-3 win over Carolina on Sunday night.
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings have returned from the Olympic break with a revitalized game and a sharpened playoff focus.
Dallas Stars defenseman Brenden Dillon will not play Saturday afternoon against the Tampa Bay Lightning because of a lower-body injury.
Jamie Benn brought his golden touch to the ice for the Dallas Stars.