- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Carolina Hurricanes Items
Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller says he has not been told by management if he will keep his job.
The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
Sunday's regular-season finale felt almost like a playoff game for Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller.
The Washington Capitals aren't used to late-season games like this where the only thing at stake is pride.
Though now eliminated from the playoffs, the Capitals exploded offensively for five goals in a 5-2 win over Carolina.
The Carolina Hurricanes once again will have plenty of free time in April and beyond.
The New York Rangers' first game after they secured a playoff berth went a lot smoother than the two before they got in.
Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
The Carolina Hurricanes finally seem to have figured things out.