- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carolina Panthers
The Carolina Panthers are a Professional American football team based in Charlotte, North Carolina, representing North Carolina and South Carolina in the National Football League. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Panthers, along with the Jacksonville Jaguars, joined the NFL as expansion teams in 1995. In their 15 years of existence, the Panthers have compiled a record of 115–121, and appeared in Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston, Texas. - Source: Wikipedia
The Carolina Panthers added a pair of unrestricted free agents Thursday, signing safety Thomas DeCoud to a two-year contract and tight end Ed Dickson to a one-year deal.
Free agent defensive tackle Colin Cole will remain with the Carolina Panthers after agreeing to a one-year contract, two people familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
The Carolina Panthers signed free agent wide receiver Jason Avant to a one-year contract on Monday.
The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver.
The Carolina Panthers are finally getting active in free agency.
The Carolina Panthers have finally started the process of replenishing their wide receiving corps, signing free agent Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract on Thursday.
Cam Newton will undergo surgery Wednesday on his left ankle and will be sidelined for four months, the Carolina Panthers announced.
The team says the three-year NFL veteran has experienced soreness in the ankle since the end of last season.
The Green Bay Packers defense has gotten a big jolt from a big name: Eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end Julius Peppers.
The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over.
Smith, who turns 35 in May, ranks 19th all-time in the NFL in receptions. He is Carolina's all-time leading receiver.
The agent for wide receiver Steve Smith says the five-time Pro Bowl selection has played his final snap for the Carolina Panthers.
Defensive end Greg Hardy has signed his franchise tag tender with the Carolina Panthers, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
The Panthers used the franchise tag on Greg Hardy on Friday, preventing the outspoken defensive end from hitting the free agent market.
Michael Crabtree only had three catches for 26 yards in San Francisco's 23-10 NFC divisional playoff win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.