- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Carolina Panthers
The Carolina Panthers are a Professional American football team based in Charlotte, North Carolina, representing North Carolina and South Carolina in the National Football League. They are currently members of the South Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The Panthers, along with the Jacksonville Jaguars, joined the NFL as expansion teams in 1995. In their 15 years of existence, the Panthers have compiled a record of 115–121, and appeared in Super Bowl XXXVIII in Houston, Texas. - Source: Wikipedia
Carolina Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman says he will run the third day of the NFL draft remotely via Skype from Worcester, Massachusetts.
The Carolina Panthers went for the best player available rather than need on the second day of the NFL draft.
The Carolina Panthers wrapped up the final day of the NFL draft Saturday by bolstering their depth in the secondary and adding a running back.
Kelvin Benjamin is confident he can become the Carolina Panthers' new No. 1 receiver.
Cam Newton is now under contract with the Carolina Panthers for the next two seasons.
The defending NFC South champion Carolina Panthers will play three nationally-televised games and face six playoff teams from last season, the NFL announced Wednesday.
Quarterback Cam Newton plans to take more ownership of the Carolina Panthers' offense without his top four receivers from last season.
The Carolina Panthers added a pair of unrestricted free agents Thursday, signing safety Thomas DeCoud to a two-year contract and tight end Ed Dickson to a one-year deal.
Free agent defensive tackle Colin Cole will remain with the Carolina Panthers after agreeing to a one-year contract, two people familiar with the situation said Tuesday.
The Carolina Panthers signed free agent wide receiver Jason Avant to a one-year contract on Monday.
The Carolina Panthers believe Steve Smith lost "top-end" speed, a big reason the franchise parted ways with its all-time leading receiver.
The Carolina Panthers are finally getting active in free agency.
The Carolina Panthers have finally started the process of replenishing their wide receiving corps, signing free agent Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract on Thursday.
Cam Newton will undergo surgery Wednesday on his left ankle and will be sidelined for four months, the Carolina Panthers announced.
The team says the three-year NFL veteran has experienced soreness in the ankle since the end of last season.