- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carolina
The Capitals' chances of making the playoffs for a seventh straight season are now under 2 percent.
Codi Miller-McIntyre inbounded the ball, got it right back and charged down the court with his team down a point.
The Blue Devils earned 50 of 54 first-place votes from media members Wednesday. Syracuse — which joins the ACC along with Pittsburgh and Notre Dame from the now-defunct Big East — was picked second and earned three first-place votes, while North Carolina was picked third and earned the last one.
Miami Hurricanes center Julian Gamble learned about his team's latest ranking when he received a flurry of phone messages, including one from his mother in North Carolina.
This was the decade of Alexander Semin. He spent over 10 years as Washington Capitals property, from the draft in 2002 until Thursday's signing with the Carolina Hurricanes.
Cam Newton didn't beat Tampa Bay single-handedly. It just seemed like it.
For the better part of two decades, the backbone of Virginia Tech's football program was defense. Appropriately enough, that unit ensured Frank Beamer earned his 200th victory at his alma mater.
The clinic's paperwork carried a common medical symbol - a snake coiling around a wooden rod. But that simple insignia sparked a rumor in Nairobi's largest slum: The U.S.-funded clinic was a center for snake worshipping.
Roughly one week after Brett Sutter was jailed following a bar fight, his father traded him away.