- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Caroline Hedwall
Webb Simpson opened a four-stroke lead Friday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, taking advantage of perfect scoring conditions at TPC Summerlin.
Gary Woodland and Matt Kuchar exchanged birdies and bad breaks and wound up tied for the lead at The Barclays.
Of all the autographs Paula Creamer signed at the Solheim Cup for young girls, this was by far the strangest request.
The Europeans wanted to make history by winning the Solheim Cup on American soil for the first time.
For the first time in Solheim Cup history, the Europeans are leaving America with the trophy.
Karine Icher put an emphatic end to a stunning shutout that put Europe on the verge of its first Solheim Cup win in America.
At Colorado Golf Club
The Solheim Cup has a new look this year.
Morgan Pressel played her way onto another Solheim Cup team. Michelle Wie is returning as a captain's pick.