- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
Latest Caroline Kennedy Items
Caroline Kennedy, the new U.S. ambassador to Japan, says it would be "great" if Hillary Rodham Clinton runs for president.
U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy, making her first visit to Okinawa in hopes of winning support for a U.S. military base relocation plan, pledged Wednesday that Washington would do its best to reduce the burden of its heavy troop presence there.
A group of American celebrities and other activists want President Barack Obama to refuse to sign an international trade agreement until Japan bans the capture and slaughter of dolphins in the fishing town of Taiji.
Boston Red Sox pitchers Koji Uehara and Junichi Tazawa met with U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy on Tuesday during a tour to share the 2013 World Series trophy with baseball fans in the country.
Caroline Kennedy, the U.S. ambassador to Japan, is using her diplomatic stage to pressure that country to stop an annual hunt she finds deplorable: killing dolphins.
As tensions rise in a standoff with China over a disputed chain of islands, Obama administration officials said Wednesday that Vice President Joseph R. Biden will convey U.S. concerns to Chinese leaders during a trip that begins next week.
The Irish feel betrayed, the Japanese are honored and gay advocates are happy.
Caroline Kennedy arrived in Japan on Friday to take up her position as U.S. ambassador with one important strength: She has the ear of the American president.
Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of slain President John F. Kennedy, is America's newest ambassador to Japan.