- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Caroline Kennedy Items
Caroline Kennedy, the new U.S. ambassador to Japan, says it would be "great" if Hillary Rodham Clinton runs for president.
U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy, making her first visit to Okinawa in hopes of winning support for a U.S. military base relocation plan, pledged Wednesday that Washington would do its best to reduce the burden of its heavy troop presence there.
A group of American celebrities and other activists want President Barack Obama to refuse to sign an international trade agreement until Japan bans the capture and slaughter of dolphins in the fishing town of Taiji.
Boston Red Sox pitchers Koji Uehara and Junichi Tazawa met with U.S. Ambassador to Japan Caroline Kennedy on Tuesday during a tour to share the 2013 World Series trophy with baseball fans in the country.
Caroline Kennedy, the U.S. ambassador to Japan, is using her diplomatic stage to pressure that country to stop an annual hunt she finds deplorable: killing dolphins.
As tensions rise in a standoff with China over a disputed chain of islands, Obama administration officials said Wednesday that Vice President Joseph R. Biden will convey U.S. concerns to Chinese leaders during a trip that begins next week.
The Irish feel betrayed, the Japanese are honored and gay advocates are happy.
Caroline Kennedy arrived in Japan on Friday to take up her position as U.S. ambassador with one important strength: She has the ear of the American president.
Caroline Kennedy, the daughter of slain President John F. Kennedy, is America's newest ambassador to Japan.