- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Caroline Masson
Suzann Pettersen was prepared for a much longer break from LPGA Tour when she started having more back problems.
"On one hand I know I can go low here and shoot a good score. On the other hand, I kind of feel like I want to make up for the last round last year," said Masson, who finished 15th last year after a closing 75. "It's positive memories, though. I mean it was a great week for me last year, just to really get going. ... It's never nice to shoot a bad last round, but I don't have it in my head too much."