- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Caroline Masson
Phil Mickelson keeps saying how much he loves playing with Tiger Woods. He shot an 8-under 63 at the Deutsche Bank Championship to prove it.
Karine Icher put an emphatic end to a stunning shutout that put Europe on the verge of its first Solheim Cup win in America.
With a little help from an incorrect ruling, Europe took an important step Friday toward winning the Solheim Cup on American soil.
At Colorado Golf Club
A capsule look at the European players in the Solheim Cup, which starts Friday at Colorado Golf Club:
Lucas Glover made an 18-foot birdie putt on his final hole Friday to take a one-stroke lead over Boo Weekley after the second round of the Zurich Classic.
Ricky Barnes birdied six of the last eight holes Thursday at rain-softened TPC Louisiana to take a one-stroke lead in the Zurich Classic.