- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Caroline Ruscak
A Massachusetts mom gave birth to a 14-pound, 5-ounce girl this week, surprising even doctors who thought her last ultrasound put her weight at 11.5 pounds.
Nobody could believe it," said the mother, Caroline Ruscak, from her Massachusetts General Hospital recovery room, CBS reported.
She said that just three weeks earlier, doctors had said the baby's weight was 11.5 pounds.