- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Caroline Wozniacki Items
Novak Djokovic beat top-ranked Rafael Nadal 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 to win the BNP Paribas Open title on Sunday, keeping the Serbian undefeated this year.
Caroline Wozniacki earned her first singles title of 2011, beating an error-prone Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia 6-1, 6-3 in the Dubai Championships final Sunday.
Caroline Wozniacki moved within one victory of regaining the No. 1 ranking after beating Japan's Ayumi Morita 6-1, 6-0 Thursday to reach the quarterfinals of the Dubai Championships.
When most players at the Dubai Championships finish their matches, they mingle in the clubhouse eating and chatting. For Shahar Peer, it's back to a guarded compound where she watches movies with her father Dov.
Kim Clijsters is two matches away from returning to the No. 1 ranking for the first time in five years.
Kim Clijsters is more interested in trying to win major titles than returning to the No. 1 ranking for the first time in five years, despite being only two matches away from overtaking Caroline Wozniacki at the top.
From Australia to Belarus to China, the top of the women's tennis rankings looks like a United Nations of tennis.
None of the drama-packed story lines coming into the Australian Open involved the Great Wall of China.
Li Na became the first Chinese player to reach a Grand Slam singles final, recovering from a set and a break down and saving a match point before beating top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki 3-6, 7-5, 6-3 Thursday in the Australian Open semifinals.