- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Latest Caroline Wozniacki Items
Keep the ball in the court. It sounds like the simplest approach possible to the game of tennis. But when the wind is swirling and gusting as it has been this week at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden there's nothing simple about it.
Jelena Jankovic of Serbia defeated U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur 6-4, 6-2 Thursday to reach the semifinals of the Dubai Tennis Championships.
Caroline Wozniacki is keeping her dad as coach.
Caroline Wozniacki's stats in tennis majors make for grim reading.
Caroline Wozniacki lost more than just her Australian Open quarterfinal match against Kim Clijsters. She's also guaranteed to lose the No. 1 ranking she's held for nearly 67 weeks.
Kim Clijsters and Li Na won their matches in contrasting styles on Friday to set up a repeat of last year's Australian Open final in the fourth round.
The delayed preparation is working well for Maria Sharapova so far at the Australian Open, where she has reached the third round after just two hours on court.
After surrendering her opening service game with a double-fault, Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova won 12 consecutive games in a 6-2, 6-0 win Tuesday over Russia's Vera Dushevina to move into the second round of the Australian Open.
Rafael Nadal has a new injury — a tendon problem in his right knee that nearly forced him to forfeit a first-round match at the Australian Open on Monday that he won handily.