- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Carolyn Chernoff
Come to Skidmore. Study Miley Cyrus. The Saratoga Springs, N.Y., college is offering a new course aimed at bolstering summer class attendance: "The Sociology of Miley Cyrus: Race, Class, Gender and Media," complete with studies of her shocking shaking at the music awards and discussion of female bisexuality.
A college in upstate New York is offering a summer course on Miley Cyrus and won't even make students do any class twerk.
Chernoff says she'll focus on the 21-year-old performer and all her incarnations as a way to study such topics as gender, race, class, fame and power.