- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Carolyn Maloney
Rep. Carolyn Maloney said Thursday that "decisive and swift" action — including sanctions against terrorist group Boko Haram — is needed to bring home the 276 girls reportedly kidnapped from a school in Nigeria.
A congresswoman is warning New Yorkers to watch out for tax preparers who charge exorbitant fees and file fraudulent taxes.
Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits.
New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney is calling on the International Monetary Fund to provide loans to help Ukraine's democracy.
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney says more federal funding is needed to help resolve a huge backlog of unprocessed DNA tests in thousands of open rape investigations.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney used her time during Wednesday's House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hearing in a unique way: She criticized the Republican Party's reaction to the failed Obamacare rollout by referencing satire as "distinguished report."
A group of congressional Democrats has signed on to new legislation that would mandate liability insurance for all gun owners in the United States — and fine those who refuse to purchase it as much as $10,000.
The newly re-elected Obama administration has the right to protect and promote family planning, both domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday.
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney issued a statement calling Abate "a fearless champion of many important causes."
"Make no mistake, this is human trafficking," Ms. Maloney said. "They say they're selling them into marriage. They're selling them into sex slavery, rape and human bondage."