- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Carolyn Maloney
A congresswoman is warning New Yorkers to watch out for tax preparers who charge exorbitant fees and file fraudulent taxes.
Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits.
New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney is calling on the International Monetary Fund to provide loans to help Ukraine's democracy.
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney says more federal funding is needed to help resolve a huge backlog of unprocessed DNA tests in thousands of open rape investigations.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney used her time during Wednesday's House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hearing in a unique way: She criticized the Republican Party's reaction to the failed Obamacare rollout by referencing satire as "distinguished report."
A group of congressional Democrats has signed on to new legislation that would mandate liability insurance for all gun owners in the United States — and fine those who refuse to purchase it as much as $10,000.
The newly re-elected Obama administration has the right to protect and promote family planning, both domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday.
"Somebody's got to be tracking the overall picture of the extent and the depth of it and the techniques," New York Democrat Carolyn Maloney said.
Maloney said the protesters are not alone and that the whole world was watching and inspired by the recent events.