- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carolyn Maloney
A congresswoman is warning New Yorkers to watch out for tax preparers who charge exorbitant fees and file fraudulent taxes.
Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits.
New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney is calling on the International Monetary Fund to provide loans to help Ukraine's democracy.
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney says more federal funding is needed to help resolve a huge backlog of unprocessed DNA tests in thousands of open rape investigations.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney used her time during Wednesday's House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hearing in a unique way: She criticized the Republican Party's reaction to the failed Obamacare rollout by referencing satire as "distinguished report."
A group of congressional Democrats has signed on to new legislation that would mandate liability insurance for all gun owners in the United States — and fine those who refuse to purchase it as much as $10,000.
The newly re-elected Obama administration has the right to protect and promote family planning, both domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday.
"Somebody's got to be tracking the overall picture of the extent and the depth of it and the techniques," New York Democrat Carolyn Maloney said.
Maloney said the protesters are not alone and that the whole world was watching and inspired by the recent events.