- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Carolyn Maloney
Rep. Carolyn Maloney said Thursday that "decisive and swift" action — including sanctions against terrorist group Boko Haram — is needed to bring home the 276 girls reportedly kidnapped from a school in Nigeria.
A congresswoman is warning New Yorkers to watch out for tax preparers who charge exorbitant fees and file fraudulent taxes.
Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits.
New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney is calling on the International Monetary Fund to provide loans to help Ukraine's democracy.
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney says more federal funding is needed to help resolve a huge backlog of unprocessed DNA tests in thousands of open rape investigations.
Rep. Carolyn Maloney used her time during Wednesday's House Oversight & Government Reform Committee hearing in a unique way: She criticized the Republican Party's reaction to the failed Obamacare rollout by referencing satire as "distinguished report."
A group of congressional Democrats has signed on to new legislation that would mandate liability insurance for all gun owners in the United States — and fine those who refuse to purchase it as much as $10,000.
The newly re-elected Obama administration has the right to protect and promote family planning, both domestically and throughout the world, a veteran House member said Wednesday.
"It's high-tech, beautiful and welcoming to children," U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney said, adding to a burst of laughter. "It almost makes me feel like I want an emergency."
U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney issued a statement calling Abate "a fearless champion of many important causes."