- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carolyn Norwood
Mayor Vincent C. Gray hired and the D.C. Council confirmed Kenneth Ellerbe to head the District's fire department without ever requesting a copy of his personnel file from the chief's former employer in Sarasota County, Fla. — a file that contained a complaint of sexual harassment.
From the time she lodged the complaint until Chief Ellerbe left the department in December 2010, Ms. Norwood said, she had no further face-to-face interaction with him.
"I had the utmost respect for him until these events took place and affected me professionally and emotionally," Ms. Norwood said.