- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Carroll Mitchum
A Florida man arrested at the U.S. Capitol after police found three unregistered guns in his car claimed he was helping to take down Osama bin Laden's terror network and had the guns for protection, according to court documents made available Monday.
During his conversation with officers, Mr. Mitchum said he had driven from his home in Clearwater, Fla. to the District to speak with Orlando, Fla.-based celebrity lawyer John Morgan about his role in dismantling the terrorist network.
During his talk with officers, Mr. Mitchum said he had driven from his home in Clearwater, Fla., to the District to speak with Orlando, Fla.-based celebrity lawyer John Morgan about his role in dismantling the terrorist network.