- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carroll Mitchum
A Florida man arrested at the U.S. Capitol after police found three unregistered guns in his car claimed he was helping to take down Osama bin Laden's terror network and had the guns for protection, according to court documents made available Monday.
During his talk with officers, Mr. Mitchum said he had driven from his home in Clearwater, Fla., to the District to speak with Orlando, Fla.-based celebrity lawyer John Morgan about his role in dismantling the terrorist network.
During his conversation with officers, Mr. Mitchum said he had driven from his home in Clearwater, Fla. to the District to speak with Orlando, Fla.-based celebrity lawyer John Morgan about his role in dismantling the terrorist network.