- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Carson Palmer
In one season, Andre Ellington has gone from sixth-round draft pick to dynamic featured back for the Arizona Cardinals.
A year ago, Carson Palmer's brain was crammed with a dizzying array of details of the offense of his new team.
Coach Bruce Arians had downplayed the idea of taking a quarterback in later rounds, but he reportedly loved what he saw during in-person visits with Thomas.
The Arizona Cardinals finally made their much-anticipated move at quarterback in the NFL draft, selecting Virginia Tech's Logan Thomas in the fourth round on Saturday.
The Bengals signed quarterback Jason Campbell to be Andy Dalton's backup on Thursday, a move that brings the franchise full circle in several ways.
Finding a left tackle was the Arizona Cardinals' top priority, and it didn't take long for them to land one.
With Nick Foles leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles have charged into the playoff picture.
The Raiders were at least able to get something for the quarterback rather than just release him. Oakland acquired quarterback Matt Flynn on Monday in a deal that sent two draft picks to the Seahawks.
Carson Palmer has landed with the third team of his NFL career.
Going on the road in a short week is a tough task for any NFL team. Now the Denver Broncos get the reward for beating the division rival Oakland Raiders — three extra days of rest before their most important game remaining in the regular season.
Doug Martin never had a homecoming like this during his stellar college career at Boise State.
Robert Meacham caught a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to set up a 23-yard field goal by Nate Kaeding, and the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders were tied 3-3 after the first quarter Monday night.
Carson Palmer looked like an NFL quarterback again, not like a guy who had settled into semi-retirement in Southern California.
Carson Palmer threw two touchdown passes and Michael Bush ran 30 times for a season-high 157 yards and one touchdown to lead the Oakland Raiders to a 24-17 win over San Diego on Thursday night, the Chargers' fourth straight loss.
Vincent Brown and Jacob Hester caught touchdown passes from Philip Rivers as the San Diego Chargers rallied to trail the Oakland Raiders 24-17 after three quarters Thursday night.