- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Carter Hutton
A night after giving San Jose an opening to the Pacific Division title by winning in Anaheim, the Nashville Predators might have closed it up again by beating the Sharks.
Troy Brouwer scored twice and Nicklas Backstrom had the other goal for Washington. The Capitals have lost three straight.
This time, the shootout win went to the Nashville Predators.
The Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames provided an unexpected offensive showcase on Friday night.
After watching his team fail to hold a big lead in its previous game, Barry Trotz was happy to watch the Predators build another and hold on for a win.
Nino Niederreiter snagged the puck off the boards and rushed toward the net, deftly setting up a wrist shot with a slick deke to each side.
The Nashville Predators are glad captain Shea Weber managed to play with an upper body injury that sent him out of their previous game.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of a late power play to rally past the Vancouver Canucks.
Undeterred by his scoring drought, Ryan Ellis just kept shooting and it paid off Tuesday night.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup.
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
"I thought I did a good job tonight of handling the puck and keeping the forecheck at bay," Hutton said. "I thought we had the edge in the first. I thought (Ramo) made a lot of good saves and for me, I was able to make a couple of saves and handle the puck and get in the game."
"It was like a knuckle puck," Hutton said of Niederreiter's winner.