- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Carter Hutton
A night after giving San Jose an opening to the Pacific Division title by winning in Anaheim, the Nashville Predators might have closed it up again by beating the Sharks.
Troy Brouwer scored twice and Nicklas Backstrom had the other goal for Washington. The Capitals have lost three straight.
This time, the shootout win went to the Nashville Predators.
The Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames provided an unexpected offensive showcase on Friday night.
After watching his team fail to hold a big lead in its previous game, Barry Trotz was happy to watch the Predators build another and hold on for a win.
Nino Niederreiter snagged the puck off the boards and rushed toward the net, deftly setting up a wrist shot with a slick deke to each side.
The Nashville Predators are glad captain Shea Weber managed to play with an upper body injury that sent him out of their previous game.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of a late power play to rally past the Vancouver Canucks.
Undeterred by his scoring drought, Ryan Ellis just kept shooting and it paid off Tuesday night.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup.
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton had 23 saves, and then denied all three Washington shooters in the tiebreaker.
In the tiebreaker, Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton denied all three Washington shooters.