- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Carter Hutton
A night after giving San Jose an opening to the Pacific Division title by winning in Anaheim, the Nashville Predators might have closed it up again by beating the Sharks.
Troy Brouwer scored twice and Nicklas Backstrom had the other goal for Washington. The Capitals have lost three straight.
This time, the shootout win went to the Nashville Predators.
The Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames provided an unexpected offensive showcase on Friday night.
After watching his team fail to hold a big lead in its previous game, Barry Trotz was happy to watch the Predators build another and hold on for a win.
Nino Niederreiter snagged the puck off the boards and rushed toward the net, deftly setting up a wrist shot with a slick deke to each side.
The Nashville Predators are glad captain Shea Weber managed to play with an upper body injury that sent him out of their previous game.
The Nashville Predators took advantage of a late power play to rally past the Vancouver Canucks.
Undeterred by his scoring drought, Ryan Ellis just kept shooting and it paid off Tuesday night.
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Coach Kirk Muller and the rest of the Carolina Hurricanes are making the most of a makeshift lineup.
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton had 23 saves, and then denied all three Washington shooters in the tiebreaker.
In the tiebreaker, Nashville goaltender Carter Hutton denied all three Washington shooters.