- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
Latest Cary Williams Items
After uncharacteristic first-half struggles in Monday's 33-27 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, the questions quickly arose: Was Griffin healthy enough to be on the field after an eight-month knee rehabilitation? Were his mechanics and footwork affected by the long layoff?
After 17 seasons and two Super Bowl titles, linebacker Ray Lewis retired. The Ravens allowed Ed Reed to sign with Houston in free agency. In total, eight starters are gone from the championship team.
The first punch thrown at Riley Cooper since it became known he made a racial remark didn't come from an opponent, but a teammate.
Riley Cooper, who left the Philadelphia Eagles for three days in training camp after a video of him making a racial slur surfaced on the Internet, got into a scuffle with Cary Williams at practice Thursday.
The Philadelphia Eagles excused Riley Cooper from all team activities on Friday as the wide receiver deals with repercussions of being caught on video making a racial slur.
Ed Reed knew right from the start of free agency that he wanted to play for the Texans and that his days in Baltimore were over.
Free agent safety Ed Reed signed with the Houston Texans on Friday, bolstering their defense with championship experience.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
The Houston Texans gave safety Ed Reed the star treatment on Thursday while losing another key player in free agency.