- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Perhaps we're not as free as we think
Topic - Casey Bolena
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
The large presence of Brandon Turner remained absent from Navy's preseason football practice Tuesday morning, one more day the Midshipmen were without their most experienced wide receiver.
"We know he's going to come back and we're ready for him to come back because he's a big asset to our offense with his blocking and his catching," junior Casey Bolena said. "He's a great receiver."
"It presents opportunity for me, and all the other receivers, also," Bolena said. "Brandon's been here and he's proven himself. I'll be there, too. I'm going to make plays this year and so is Brandon."