- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Casey Bolena
Jaylon Smith and Eilar Hardy combined to snuff out an end-around by Navy's Shawn Lynch on fourth-and-4 in Irish territory, and Notre Dame held on 38-34 Saturday.
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
Brandon Turner wore shoulder pads and shorts to Navy's football practice Monday afternoon. It wasn't the full set of equipment nearly all of his teammates adorned. It was still a welcome step forward.
The large presence of Brandon Turner remained absent from Navy's preseason football practice Tuesday morning, one more day the Midshipmen were without their most experienced wide receiver.
"We know he's going to come back and we're ready for him to come back because he's a big asset to our offense with his blocking and his catching," junior Casey Bolena said. "He's a great receiver."
"It presents opportunity for me, and all the other receivers, also," Bolena said. "Brandon's been here and he's proven himself. I'll be there, too. I'm going to make plays this year and so is Brandon."