- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Casey Bolena
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
The large presence of Brandon Turner remained absent from Navy's preseason football practice Tuesday morning, one more day the Midshipmen were without their most experienced wide receiver.
"We know he's going to come back and we're ready for him to come back because he's a big asset to our offense with his blocking and his catching," junior Casey Bolena said. "He's a great receiver."
"It presents opportunity for me, and all the other receivers, also," Bolena said. "Brandon's been here and he's proven himself. I'll be there, too. I'm going to make plays this year and so is Brandon."