- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Casey Bolena
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
The large presence of Brandon Turner remained absent from Navy's preseason football practice Tuesday morning, one more day the Midshipmen were without their most experienced wide receiver.
"We know he's going to come back and we're ready for him to come back because he's a big asset to our offense with his blocking and his catching," junior Casey Bolena said. "He's a great receiver."
"It presents opportunity for me, and all the other receivers, also," Bolena said. "Brandon's been here and he's proven himself. I'll be there, too. I'm going to make plays this year and so is Brandon."