- CNN op-ed claims ‘U.S. right-wing extremists more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Casey Bolena
Keenan Reynolds rushed for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Navy had a season-high 563 total yards in a 56-28 rout of East Carolina on Saturday.
The large presence of Brandon Turner remained absent from Navy's preseason football practice Tuesday morning, one more day the Midshipmen were without their most experienced wide receiver.
"We know he's going to come back and we're ready for him to come back because he's a big asset to our offense with his blocking and his catching," junior Casey Bolena said. "He's a great receiver."
"It presents opportunity for me, and all the other receivers, also," Bolena said. "Brandon's been here and he's proven himself. I'll be there, too. I'm going to make plays this year and so is Brandon."