- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
Latest Casey Pachall Items
For starters, four Big 12 teams haven't even revealed who their No. 1 quarterback will be with only a few practices left before the season openers.
For the first time in three years, the Big 12 Conference has the same teams coming back from the previous season.
The Big 12 is facing an identity crisis at quarterback, with a lot of different players preparing to take snaps this fall.
Suspended TCU quarterback Casey Pachall is leaving school for the rest of the semester and entering an inpatient rehabilitation facility.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall has been arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall (PAW'-hall) has been arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
TCU quarterback Casey Pachall was suspended indefinitely Thursday, hours after he was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated _ his second brush with trouble this year and one that clouds the 15th-ranked Horned Frogs' push for a Big 12 title.
After a hiccup at the start of the game, Virginia's defense mostly held its own against No. 16 TCU on Saturday. The Cavaliers' offense again couldn't generate anything significant in a 27-7 loss.
Casey Pachall threw a 25-yard touchdown pass to Brandon Carter with 1:05 left, then connected with Josh Boyce on the go-ahead 2-point conversion, and Boise State's Dan Goodale booted a 39-yard field-goal attempt wide right as time expired to give TCU a 36-35 victory against the fifth-ranked Broncos on Saturday.