- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Casey Wilson
"We got lucky. We clicked," said Adam Pally, one of the half-dozen stars of "Happy Endings," ABC's comedy about six friends being funny in Chicago. "We're all playful and don't take anything too seriously. The six of us are troublemakers!"
Even so, Wilson says the bill would "move the ball forward."
"Everyone's so funny and weird in their own right!" declared Wilson. "Even weirder than their character."