- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Catherine Frazier Items
Canadian-born U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has yet to renounce his Canadian citizenship as promised, but looks forward to the process being completed soon.
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Canada-born U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has yet to renounce his birth country's citizenship as promised — but a spokeswoman said Saturday the tea party darling plans to have that finished soon.
Left-leaning Politifact twisted itself in knots to declare Sen. Ted Cruz’s data on gun prosecutions declining under President Obama as “mostly false.” In fact, the Republican senator correctly stated on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on Nov. 8 that “Under President Bush, prosecution of gun crimes was 30 percent higher than it is under President Obama.
A federal appeals court ruled Friday that Texas cannot ban Planned Parenthood from receiving state funds, at least until a lower court has a chance to hear formal arguments.
Rick Perry is taking a beating in the latest presidential primary polls. Rasmussen Reports on Thursday released a survey placing businessman Herman Cain at the head of the pack and the Lone Star State governor in sixth place. If there was ever a time for Mr. Perry to make a bold policy proposal, it's now. He's about to do just that.