- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Catherine Zoi
Regulation-weary Americans had better brace themselves for another load of government-knows-best activism as President Obama's green czarina claims she has a mandate to pick what household appliances we can use in the future. Cathy Zoi, assistant energy secretary for energy efficiency and renewable energy, recently outlined the administration's so-called clean-energy strategy.
Ms. Zoi says her job is to raise public awareness about the potential for clean energy - or, as she puts it, "winning hearts and minds."