- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Cathy Rush
Morgan Wootten has received many awards in recognition of his long and successful coaching career at DeMatha High School.
Long before Tennessee and Connecticut, Immaculata College was the original women's basketball dynasty.
IMMACULATA, Pa. | Here's a sports fairy tale that never gets old: An underdog team with few resources but a lot of heart beats the odds and comes out on top.
"The more I was around him, the more I was convinced that if anyone could do this, he could do it," Miss Rush said.
"I think of colleges today that don't draw 3,000-4,000 to their games," she said. "If we could do it, they can do it."