- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Cayman Islands
<!---right now this redirects nothing and supplies a false ref to a non-existent dab. needs to be changed) is a British Overseas Territory located in the western Caribbean Sea. The territory comprises the islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman, located south of Cuba and northwest of Jamaica. It is considered a part of the geographic Western Caribbean Zone. The territory is a major offshore financial centre in the Caribbean. - Source: Wikipedia
A boat with 15 Cuban migrants who say they are bound for Honduras is moored in waters of the Cayman Islands.
In July 2010, Joe McSpedon, a U.S. government official, flew to Barcelona to put the final touches on a secret plan to build a social media project aimed at undermining Cuba's communist government.
A day before President Obama's pick to be the nation's top trade negotiator faces a Senate committee vote, Cayman Islands officials defended their banking system and the kinds of offshore investments that have gotten the trade nominee into some hot water on the road to confirmation.
One of the most delicious moments in last week's presidential debates was when President Obama attacked Mitt Romney for having some of his money invested in Chinese and Cayman Islands companies.
Earlier this year, no less an authority than ABC News broke what it regarded as a sensational story about Mitt Romney's supposedly secret offshore investments through Bain Capital. More recently, The Washington Post ran an article complaining that Mr. Romney, despite complying with federal disclosure rules relating to those investments, was hiding something.
Malaysia released about 6,000 genetically modified mosquitoes into a forest in the first experiment of its kind in Asia aimed at curbing dengue fever, officials said Wednesday.
Scientists have released genetically modified mosquitoes in an experiment to fight dengue fever in the Cayman Islands, British experts said Thursday.
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands (AP) — Hurricane Dean spared the Cayman Islands the worst of its fury today as it headed for a collision course with Mexico's resort-dotted Caribbean coast, sending tourists fleeing for the airports and locals searching for higher ground.