- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Cbs New York
A series of unprovoked attacks on Jews in New York City could be part of a disturbing new game among inner-city youths called the "Knockout" game or "Get the Jew."
A black man went on a rampage in New York City's Union Square on Wednesday, savagely attacking a 62-year-old white man and leaving him brain-dead, police said.
Fire teams throughout Rockland County, New York, are on the scene of a major gas explosion at Nyack College campus that occurred around noon today.
New York City Council Member Peter Vallone Jr. proposed a bill Tuesday that would either ban or tighten regulations on costumed characters in the city, CBS New York reports.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will call for 20 percent more parking for electric cars and a ban on styrofoam in his State of the City address Thursday night.
A cancer-detecting bra is about to hit the market that could help save women's lives by detecting breast cancer in its early stages.