- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Cbs New York
A series of unprovoked attacks on Jews in New York City could be part of a disturbing new game among inner-city youths called the "Knockout" game or "Get the Jew."
A black man went on a rampage in New York City's Union Square on Wednesday, savagely attacking a 62-year-old white man and leaving him brain-dead, police said.
Fire teams throughout Rockland County, New York, are on the scene of a major gas explosion at Nyack College campus that occurred around noon today.
New York City Council Member Peter Vallone Jr. proposed a bill Tuesday that would either ban or tighten regulations on costumed characters in the city, CBS New York reports.
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will call for 20 percent more parking for electric cars and a ban on styrofoam in his State of the City address Thursday night.
A cancer-detecting bra is about to hit the market that could help save women's lives by detecting breast cancer in its early stages.